Thursday, August 6, 2009

Bye bye bottle?


I had planned today to share some of my outdoorsy adventures, but instead I am posting something else that I find to be a bit disturbing.

As I was listening to a local morning radio show, I heard them mention something about breast feeding. No big deal right? Well after a few seconds I started paying attention and heard that it wasn't just a general topic, but instead it was about a new toy.

Apparently a Spanish toymaker took reality a little too far and created a new doll that allows a child to imitate breast feeding. There is a halter top that children put on in order to breast feed their baby as it makes sucking noises.

Since when are children not content with bottles?

Read about it here.

4 comments:

A New England Girl said...

Woaaaah.... I wouldn't want any daughter of mine getting her hand on this sort of product! It is super inappropriate! There is a point where things go too far!! Yuck...

Anonymous said...

Are you kidding me! The last thing little girls need is a doll the breast feed, heck they don't really even have breasts yet! Disturbing.

Jessica said...

Oh my that's a creepy toy! What the hell is wrong with the guy who invented it?! Geez.

Kristen said...

I'm a little disturbed by this!

Post a Comment