Thursday, April 1, 2010

April Fools!

Today is April Fool's Day and also my sister's birthday. I can remember long ago when we used to play tricks on here, we don't get that luxury anymore. One year my mom and I got her a PlayStation (yes the original) and my mom decided to set it up for her and just wrap the empty boxes. That same year I also got her a box of rocks. She didn't believe I'd do such a thing, but I did.

Well after school (she isn't as privileged as me to be off on my birthday no matter what) we had her birthday party before going to Celebration Station. Well she was so excited to open her presents. I was first and she was so mad about her box of rocks. I thought she was going to throw them at me. Next my mom let her open the empty boxes. She tore the paper open, not realizing they were extremely light. She was so excited and started jumping up and down. But then, she opened the boxes only to find that they were empty. She started crying huge crocodile tears.

My mom tried to explain to her that she had the system set-up, but that didn't make a difference. She was so upset that she had a joke played on her. From that day on we never played a joke on her again. Too bad, it was always fun. My mom wouldn't ever let us do anything to her.

So Happy Birthday to my sis! You're the best and I love you a ton.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday your sister!

LWLH said...

Happy Birthday to your sister!!

Post a Comment