Monday, November 23, 2009

I swear I'm alive

Sorry I haven't written!

I had an amazing time in Key West! But, soon as I got back from my glorious vacation I came down with an insane sinus infection.

I was so sick that today was the first day I have been back to work. If you know anything about me, you know that I like to save my sick days for "personal health days." I really hate actually using them for being sick. So, it was no bueno the last week.

Even today I am not feeling 100 percent and could have honestly stayed home happily. Unfortunately I ran out of leave and had to make myself come back to work.

So there you have it, I have been insanely sick. I have been wanting to tell some of my amazing vacation stories but it has all been put on hold for the moment. Hopefully I feel better tomorrow and will be in the story telling mood.

I hope you all have been doing great and I miss you all!

6 comments:

LWLH said...

Welcome back girl, and I hope you get better soon! I wanna hear some stories.

Melissa said...

Welcome back! Being sick in the worst thing, hope you recover quickly.

=0

angel6033 said...

Aww, so sorry you are sick, I am glad to see you post again though :) Feel better soon sweetie :)

Moonjava said...

Welcome back! Glad you had a great time!

Anonymous said...

Get feeling better soon. I hate having to use my sick days too. I would rather drag myself in so I can have them for something more fun!

Anais said...

Oh no!!! Sinus infection does NOT sound good!!! Feel better soon :) I'm glad you had a great time and Key West - and ok, yeah, I'm a little jealous ;)

Post a Comment