Thursday, June 25, 2009

What's going on in Hollywood?

I can't believe the news, another big name celebrity is dead. What's the deal?

It's been a bad week in Hollywood, and I find myself a bit sad.

Ed McMahon: I loved loved loved Star Search. When i was growing up I knew that I would go on that show. I thought I wanted to be a singer for the longest time. Well, I never got to go on there, but I watched the show religiously.

Farrah Fawcett: While I am too young to have watched Charlie's Angels when they were filmed, I did watch the reruns growing up. I always loved her feathered hair. I think it is ridiculously sad that she never got to be married after she said yes, finally. :(

Michael Jackson: I'll never forget Superbowl 27. I thought it was awesome. While he was a bit crazy and had a lot of problems, I will never say the man wasn't talented. I still listen to his music from time to time.

So while Hollywood is in a state of mourning, I hope all of these celebrities that have at one point or another touched us all rest in peace.

7 comments:

Jessica said...

I know right? This day is crazy. I still can't believe it, especially Michael Jackson. It's insane!

Kym said...

all at once eh!?!?! crazyyy...

New England Girl said...

Very sad day to see so many talented people leave us... and I was totally shocked by the MJ ordeal! I didn't see that one coming in a million years. All very shocking.

Al said...

Its all very sad news...

Tamela said...

I can't believe it. Yesterday was like dooms day for hollywood..sadly it was my birthday also. :(

ReRe said...

I'm tempted to wear a shimmery glove today -- just one!

Melissa said...

I'm keeping the music alive, currently dancing to Thriller in my room!

Post a Comment