Saturday, May 2, 2009

Just say no

Last night after work I was craving one of those orange vitamin waters (I'm addicted) and knew there was only one gas station close that sold them.

So I stopped by and picked up my vitamin water, oh so happy to fulfill my craving. And then, I stopped.

Being the nosey girl I am, I overheard the the clerk talking about white spots on his tonsils to this girl I assume was his girlfriend. She said she would bring him some antibiotics the following day.

That's when I placed my oh so delicious vitamin water on the counter and said no thanks.

I then walked out.

I have no desire to get sick, much less strep.

4 comments:

Jess said...

Hmm..you probably would have been ok, unless you were going to get him to lick the bottle before you drank. Haha. I know what you mean though, I am not so keen on germs either.

Lil' Woman said...

No really...you might have contracted the pig flu... yuck

Al said...

LOL slightly over reacting!! but who knows, he could have been a swiney!! or just diseased in general!

a H.I.T. said...

Good call.

Post a Comment